Sunday, May 4, 2008

Piece of the Day (5) , My way of losing Body Weight.

Recently , I am trying on the True about Abs exercise together with my own formulated meal. I'm a fat guy with body weight 220lb. But I lost 19lb after 60 days I started my diet plan. I don't want myself suffer, so I take breakfast and lunch as usual, for dinner I eat before 6:00pm and that is only vegetable. I eat 1 kg of green vegetable fry. You might be hungry at start. You can take brown bread. I ate 4 slices of brown bread with water in first few days. Try my plan, you will see the result. I'm still going on this plan to reach my goal of 160 lb.


Seeing is believing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

$0 Web Hosting Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.